Solved

Not receiving responses from an email campaign

• 17 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi there.

I’m experiencing issues receiving email responses from potential clients contacted through Klaviyo.
A potential customer mentioned sending an email but I can’t find it anywhere. I’ve ran a test with my personal email (gmail) shows it’s sent but the main business mail doesn’t show anything. There was another post mentioning the same issue. 
Thanks in advance for the replies.

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 18 January 2024, 18:06

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Danilo 

First let me welcome you to the Klaviyo Community! Thanks for reaching out for help with this.

The challenge is that once an email is sent from Klaviyo, any responses are directly sent to whatever sender address you used when sending the campaign or flow. Klaviyo does not have the ability to see when or where replies to your marketing  are sent. However there are a couple of steps you can do to find the correct sender email address for each message and therefor where the replies would have been sent.

First, on the organizational level:

1. Click on the account menu in the bottom left.
  2. Select Settings.
  3. Click Organization.

Second you can check the sender email address for individual messages:

For a campaign or flow email, click into the email and navigate to the message overview page. Here, you can see the sender email address or name directly.

Once you have identified what address to check, look there at all available inboxes for that email address. If you still can’t find the replies, I would reach out to the ESP support team for help finding where these emails have landed.

Hope this helps!