Solved

Formatting of bullets and numbers when creating lists.

• 14 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +4

Hi, team-

When creating a bulleted or numbered list, it doesn’t seem to adopt the format i’ve set for the block. This includes color, size and font. Is there a workaround to streamline the look and feel of bullets and numbers?

Ken

icon

Best answer by cajpotato 8 May 2022, 10:01

View original

6 replies

Badge +4

Please disregard above question as I have been able to find an answer to my question. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @cajpotato 

Thank you for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community! Would you mind sharing how you solved the problem for the rest of the community to learn from? Collaboration makes this community thrive and we would love as many voices as we can get into the conversations!

Badge +4

Apologies for the late response. I was able to make the necessary changes through Styles versus making the changes on the editor.

Thanks again for the help!

Badge

Apologies for the late response. I was able to make the necessary changes through Styles versus making the changes on the editor.

Thanks again for the help!

Hi Cajpotato - could you please clarify where in Styles you found this? I am having the same issue and don’t see where I can change the color of bullets in the Styles section of the new template editor.

Badge

Having the same issue here and quite frustrating. May be you can help solve this @stephen.trumble. Thanks!

Badge +2

@CatherineB and @Mitch I am assuming you both have figured this issue out by now..BUT if you haven’t I just ran across this same issue today and found out how to change the setting in styles. 

Old Editor Steps:

Make sure you have the textbox with the bullet points selected and then click on block styles on the left-hand side. Then from there change that first color box next to “font” to black or any color you wish.

New Editor Steps:

Click on “Styles” and then scroll down to “Text & Headings” and check the color in the font section