Skip to main content
Solved

How do i set corporate identity colors that can be used on buttons, bars etc. ?

• 31 May 2024
  • 2 replies

I need to be able to reproduce two colors consistently across all the various elements.  I do not see where a color number or other such identifier can be copied, i.e. I have a green button existing in previously designed universal items and I would like to copy it and have it be purple (the specific purple already used in our logo).  

Thank you -- I'm brand new to this program -- just started today.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

Welcome to the community @MichalP 

If I understand correctly, you have a green button as universal content that you want to change to purple.

Add that green button to your email and select it. You’ll see the option below in the email editor in the left-hand pane.

Choose ‘unlink and edit independently’ if you want to keep the green button in your universal content library, Change the colour to purple (also below) and then select the block’s star icon to save as universal content so you can re-used it.

Alternatively, if you want to update the button wherever it is currently being used, choose ‘edit across all instances’. Make your changes and publish.

For consistency across elements, also take a look here: https://www.klaviyo.com/asset-library/images under Brand and fonts.

Does that help?

Regards

Andy

universal content

button colour

Badge +1

I need to better state my question. How do I copy colors used in one element to another? I need to be able to copy the two corporate colors to use in other places and have the color be exactly the same in all locations.