Solved

Export all contacts status (subscribed/unsubscribed)

• 22 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi Community!

This might be a very basic question, but I’m looking to export all our contacts within Klaviyo to a CSV.

I need to export the contact name/email/ID and their email status ie. Subscribed / Unsubscribed or Never Added etc

How can I do this?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by David To 24 July 2023, 17:45

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @CardManc,

Glad to see you around. Let me help you with exporting your list.

Here's how you can do it:

1. Navigate to the "Audience" section on the main menu.

2. From the drop-down menu, select "Lists & Segments."

3. In the "Lists & Segments" section, locate your main list. If you haven't renamed this list, it will be called "Newsletter."

4. Click on the "Newsletter" list.

5. On the right side of the screen, you'll find the "Manage List" button. Click on it.

6. In the options that pop up, click on "Export list to CSV."

7. A new window will appear where you can select the specific data you wish to download.

I hope this helps you! If you have any other issues or questions, feel free to ask.

Badge

Hi @stam_marko thank’s for your reply. I understand how to download the list, but I’m specifically looking at how to export the Contact Status such as ‘subscribed’ ‘unsubscribed’ etc?

Do you (or anyone in the community?!) know how this is possible?

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @CardManc,

Are you already somehow storing these user’s consent status as a custom profile property?

If not, then I would suggest making two exports. One export of all users who are not suppressed and the second being your suppression list. 

David

how do you do that what is the step by step