Solved

How do you unsubscribe a customer?

• 2 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I get people on our email list that either can’t or don’t know how to unsubscribe from our mailing list and they ask for our help.

I can’t seem to find a place on an individuals profile where to unsubscribe them from getting any email from us. MailChimp had an easy box to select to unsubscribe - does Klaviyo have something similar? If not, what do I need to do in order to unsubscribe them?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Manny Singh 14 December 2022, 04:38

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Never mind - I finally figured it out!

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

Adding the answer here just in case someone else sees this and has the same question :)

This is from member @Julia.LiMarzi from her post on this topic:

Manually suppressing a profile in Klaviyo is pretty simple. To manually unsubscribe someone from all emails sent by Klaviyo, navigate to Profiles > Suppressed Profiles > Add Email Address. Enter the email address and select Add Email Address

This method is what we’d recommend for suppressing a single profile at a time if, for example, a customer requested that you remove them from your list. If you are looking for more information on how to suppress multiple profiles at once for list cleaning, check out our article on how to identify and suppress unengaged profiles.