Solved

Where To See What Segments Are Being Used

• 23 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I am cleaning up our segments/lists and deleting older segments/lists that are no longer relevant, but I don’t want to accidentally delete anything that is integral to one of our live flows.

I understand that in the list view, you can choose a list and select “view campaigns” to see what campaigns this list has been part of, but is there a way to do the same to view what flows segments/lists are part of? 

icon

Best answer by Kylie W 24 April 2023, 02:09

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +27

Hello @brookf !

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community! 

Thank you for your question about segments and Lists. There are several ways to see what Lists or Segments are in use, or are inactive. Here are a few:

• In Klaviyo, navigate to Audience>Lists & Segments. In the top right hand corner, select ‘Inactive Segments’ - this will display a list of all inactive segments or segments that have not had any activity for the last 45 days.
  • In Klaviyo, navigate to Flows. Each flow will have the initial trigger listed under the Flow name. If a list or segment is this, then it will be displayed.
  • In Klaviyo, navigate to 
  • For lists, I would suggest clicking into each list under Audiences> Lists & Segments to see the activity that is occurring.

I hope this provides some areas of assistance and if you have any further questions, please let me know!

Kylie 

Badge

Thank you @Kylie W ! I was hoping that there was a way to click into each list or segment to view where each was being used (the reverse of going to flows to see what their trigger is), but the inactive list view is helpful!