Solved

Multi Step Signup Form

• 11 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

We enabled a Multi Step Signup form to capture email first, then SMS. One is for desktop and one is for mobile and they are both set to show to target non-Klaviyo profiles. 

Step 1: Email First

• Has an email input field and a button. 
  • Button Action: Submit Form
  • They should be submitted into a specific list that is set to trigger a welcome email flow
  • After Submission it is set to show the next step

Step 2: SMS

• Has an phone number input field and a button. 
  • Button Action: Submit Form
  • They should be submitted into a specific list that is set to trigger a welcome SMS flow
  • After Submission it is set to show the success message

I am noticing that customers are not being sent into the welcome email flow after submitting the first step so I have a feeling they are only being added to the specific list  after completing both steps of the form. How can I change this so that each submission is accounted for individually? 

icon

Best answer by Manny Singh 12 November 2021, 06:01

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

Hi Rob! That’s odd.  A couple of questions:

1. When you go to the profile of someone who signed up, are they showing they are subscribed to the list you want? 
  2. Does the list in the option for the Button Click Action on the email part go to the correct list that is the trigger for your welcome flow?
  3. Does your welcome flow have any filters that would block them?

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hey there @RetentionRob!

Manny does bring in great initial questions as these can help pinpoint what might be going on.

Looking forward to hearing back so we can work together on this.

Alex