Solved

How do I level neighboring tables in a template?

• 8 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
  • Active Contributor IV
  • 26 replies

I am trying to create a table in an email I am migrating/ rebuilding from our old EDS but am struggling to get things lined up right.

There doesn’t seem to be an option to standardise the size of columns or rows in my table , so if the images are not all the same size I cant pad around them to make it even.

This is in Klaviyo, without the ability to set a standard depth of each row, the second row starts at varying levels in each table
This is what I’m aiming to replicate from our old EDS where the text is still level even though the images are not consistent in size

I have also found that to get these 3 columns to stack appropriately in mobile I need to use the “Columns” layout with a small 1 column 2 rows “Table block” in each of the three columns the layout creates - this is because a normal table just compresses and a “split” Block is limited to 2 where I need 3.

Thank you

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 9 May 2023, 19:28

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @dgibbs 

Thanks for reaching out for help with your blocks in the template editor.

Unfortunately, It is only possibly to adjust the width of an image to avoid images looking squished. The best option would be to use an image editing tool and adjust the images you want to use to be the same size. This would allow for everything to align the way you want them too. I will also share your feedback with our product team, as there have been other community members who have also asked for an easier way to not only resize images but to stack on mobile.

Thank you for being part of the community. I truly appreciate your participation!