Solved

Facebook Lead Ad Custom Questions map to Custom Tags

• 28 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I’ve just started using Facebook Lead Ads integration with Klaviyo.

My Form contains the following Custom Question:

What year do you expect to apply to medical school.

Is there a way to map these answers to a custom tag I have `Application Year` on the synced list. 

As of right now, the lists only synchronise the name provided and the email. Does this require a Zapier (is there even a workaround at the moment).

icon

Best answer by Akers Digital 29 June 2023, 04:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @MissionMed!

This is definitely possible if you’re using a Klaviyo form.

This Help Center article explains how to collect custom profile properties with a form:

You just need to pull in an input block (I’d recommend radio buttons for this use case), and follow these instructions to create a new (custom) profile property:

I hope this helps, and thanks for using the Community!

Best,​​​​​​​

Brian

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Good question @MissionMed , I love using FB Lead Forms and sending over contact info to Klaviyo.

It’s not perfect, but one thing you could do is manually import the data to Klaviyo. Every week or so you could download the lead list from Meta and upload the csv. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Instead of manual uploads, you could use Make.

Make is a highly visual, no-code workflow automation platform with pre-built connectors for over 1400 SaaS solutions - including FB Lead Forms and Klaviyo.

You could build a workflow that routes new Lead Form submissions into Klaviyo instantly. No coding required!

There's even a free (forever) plan for low usage levels.

Check out www.make.com for details