Solved

Local CRM api integration with Klaviyo

• 24 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +4
  • Active Contributor I
  • 10 replies

Hi,
We are Kismet by Milka, a luxury jewelry brand. We are developing our CRM platform. We use the ERP system "Nebim" from a well-known Turkish company, which includes CRM. Our management chose to use it for CRM objectives. It's already in place in our physical stores. So, if someone registers and consents to email marketing in one of our physical stores, he or she must be registered to Klaviyo at the same time. I know Klaviyo only integrate with Salesforce and Zoho, but we need to sync Nebim and Klaviyo somehow, and Nebim is ready to take action on their behalf. They have developer team and we have our developer as well. All we need is guidance from someone who is expert on this. 

We are now using Shopify, however we will remove it and replace it with the headless CMS "Sanity."

Has somebody gone through such integration situation before?

https://developers.klaviyo.com/en/reference/subscribe_profiles

It’s possible to do it with API in the link above but I don’t know what part we should go for in the link. 

Could you please help me how should we proceed?

Best,

icon

Best answer by David_Gurr_Make 24 August 2023, 17:02

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

You can do this with Make - without coding.

Make is a highly visual, easy to use no-code workflow automation solution with pre-built connectors for over 1,500 SaaS solutions, including Klaviyo.

You can build simple or complex workflows and can use if/then/else branching as well as array manipulation and iteration.

Although Make doesn’t (yet) have a pre-built connector for Nebim, with a little effort you can connect to any service (like Nebim) that has a REST API.

The simplest way to do that is using our HTTP modules - again, no coding required. There’s also a short video from one of our partners that shows the process here.

Feel free to ask any questions here or by DM.

Badge +1

ERP system "Nebim" from a well-known Turkish company, which includes CRM.

So you would need webhooks to achieve the integration looking forward.

Badge +4

@David_Gurr_Make @deepvyas thank you for your answers. I’d like to hear from you both what we can do for the next step and going forward.

Best,

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

@enes that's great! Could you DM me your email address?

Did you manage to integrate Klaviyo into Sanity? If you can share the process that be awesome! Currently looking for a solution.