Solved

Send Email on Button Click

• 2 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2
  • Contributor II
  • 3 replies

We have created a custom registration form. Here is the link: https://www.athreyaherbs.com/account/register

On clicking Sign-Up I want to send an email to the user using the Klaviyo app with all the information filled in the form.

Also Is it possible to add a custom attachment along with the email. (Example the attachment having the customer name in it)

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 5 November 2021, 17:42

View original

2 replies

Badge +2

Or it can be sent via API

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Mel 

I am so thrilled you came to the Klaviyo Community for help with your emails!

One option that you have to add an attachment to your emails would be to host a PDF, Word doc, etc. on your website. Another option is to host your file elsewhere online, like Google Drive or Dropbox and then add the file as a link to your emails. The guide that i have attached will walk you through how you can do this. You can send these emails to people who signed up through your form as long as the form is pointing to an active list in Klaviyo. You can then use their event data to dynamically add content customized for your customers and include the link to the attachment you’d like them to receive.

Hope this helps you accomplish what you are looking for. Thank you so much for being part of the Klaviyo Community