Solved

Show Kavyio popup based on Shopify product collection

• 10 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi,
Is there a way to show a specific Klavyio pop when a product in the shopping cart belongs to a specific collection?
Also, is it possible to target more than one Brand in the field: “Show based on product in cart”?
If so, should we use “|” or  “;” or “,” to separate brands?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Pat

icon

Best answer by retention 11 April 2024, 01:12

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @BauPat - welcome to the community!

Yes, you can set the targeting for a specific Klaviyo Signup Form (Popup) based on the cart content as you suggested.  If you go to the “Targeting” tab section, you’ll see the option for “Cart contents” where you can click the “Show based on product in cart” and select “Categories” (which in Shopify, are your Collections). 

See here:

It sounds like you’re already there, am I missing something about your question?

As for targeting multiple brands at the same time in that field, that’s a good question! I’ll defer to others who might know, or if I have time later to test/try I’ll update my results here.

Badge

Hi @retention,
Unfortunately we tried both category/collection name and id and it still doen’t work.
Any idea?

Pat

Badge

Hi @retention, thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately, I tried both collection’s name and collection’s id it doesn’t work.
Any idea?

Pat

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

@BauPat - I looked into this more, and realize you’re right. The “category” isn’t the Shopify Collection, it’s the Product Type.  

It seems like we’re limited to only use Product Name, or Product ID for now.  I’m going to submit Collections as a feature request unless someone knows how to do it otherwise!