Solved

Users delayed before being added to list

• 20 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi, I´m using potential customers campaign with Klaviyo. I'm making the proof answering the form before launch my ad on Facebook, but after I fill out the form, it takes like 1 hour to get to my list in Klaviyo and start with the emails flow. Is it normal?

icon

Best answer by Dov 20 July 2021, 20:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @alejandro.gutierrez@bakertools,

Thanks for sharing this with our Klaviyo Community.

If you are using a Klaviyo form, individuals who fill the form will receive a double opt-in email and will need to confirm their subscription via email before being added to the list. In theory, these users could be subscribing and waiting before confirming their subscription which would account for the delay. Alternatively, you can set the list to single opt-in under the list settings, which will circumvent the confirmation step altogether and add these users directly to the list.

If you are using a 3rd party form, these forms can take longer to sync users to a Klaviyo list. I am attaching our article on how often integrations sync for you to verify if this is the reason behind the hour long wait before the user is added to the list. For example, Typeform forms will take an hour before the user syncs to Klaviyo. 

Thanks for being a member of our Community.

Badge +2

Hi Dov, 

Thank’u very much for your help! 

But I’m using the facebook forms, in a potential client campaign Facebook. Does this information also apply to this? 

Best Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @alejandro.gutierrez@bakertools,

The wonderful information shared by @dov.derin would still apply to Facebook forms and leads being synced to Klaviyo. As detailed in the how often integrations sync article he provided, Facebook syncs with Klaviyo every hour. I’ve also provided a chart of how often integrations syncs for your convenience below:

Ecommerce Type What syncs How often it runs
3dcart Ecommerce Order, and catalog, and customer data every hour
BigCommerce Ecommerce Order, and catalog, and customer data real time
Magento 1 Ecommerce Order, and catalog, and customer data every 30 minutes
Magento 2 Ecommerce Order, and catalog, and customer data every 30 minutes
OpenCart Ecommerce Order and customer data every hour
PrestaShop Ecommerce Order, and catalog, and customer data Transactional: every 30 minutes
Customer: real time
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Ecommerce Order, and catalog, and customer data Orders & customers: every hour
Catalog: every 8 hours
Shopify Ecommerce Order, and catalog, and customer data real time
Spree Ecommerce Order, and catalog, and customer data every hour
Woocommerce Ecommerce Order, and catalog, and customer data real time

Email Service Providers Type What syncs How often it runs
Campaign Monitor Email Historical Lists, Unsubscribes, Receives, Opens, and Clicks every hour
Constant Contact Email Historical Lists, Unsubscribes, Receives, Opens, and Clicks every hour
Mailchimp Email Lists (optional), Unsubscribes, Receives, Opens, and Clicks every 30 minutes
every 15 minutes on the first day; less frequently as time passes
Salesforce Marketing Cloud (previously ExactTarget) Email Lists, Inactive Status, Receives, Opens, and Clicks every 5 minutes

Other Data Integrations Type What syncs How often it runs
AfterShip Shipping Shipment Tracking real time
Desk Support Tickets every hour
Eventbrite Ticket Sales Ticket Purchases real time
Facebook Advertising Lead properties every hour
Help Scout Support Tickets every hour
Lightspeed Point of Sale Orders, Refunds, Shipping, and Customer data every hour
Nosto List Growth, Website Customization Lead properties every 12 hours
ReCharge Subscriptions Subscriptions real time
Salesforce CRM Lead properties every hour
Stripe Payments Orders, customer data every hour
Typeform Surveys, Forms User properties, form submissions every hour

Zendesk

Support Tickets every hour

Zoho

CRM Lead properties every hour

I hope this helps!

David