Solved

How can I copy/paste my campaign email url in my SMS message?

• 26 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I have sent my first campaign email and i’m going thru the steps to send it as an SMS. The SMS reads: “Read the latest newsletter” then the link goes to our podcast. 

Where do I copy/paste the url for the email campaign so that I can paste it into the SMS - that way the user clicks on the link and the email opens in a browser. On my test email, the browser link at the top goes to a test page. 

Thanks in advance for any help.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 27 March 2023, 18:31

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @redstickspice

Welcome to the Community! Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

In order to have your campaigns viewed publicly not via email, you will need to add a {% web_view %}tag to your Campaign. This tag will automatically resolve to a unique URL  that can then be shared with others who were not sent the email directly. When the tag renders in an email, it will populate the following hyperlinked text: View in Your Browser.

As your SMS subscribers might be some of your most dedicated brand enthusiasts, I would investigate our helpful documentation and Academy resources on how to create an impactful SMS strategy as SMS and email strategy do vary! Here are some resources I recommend checking out:

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor