Solved

Showing reviews on the product

• 6 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
  • Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Hello,

I'm currently utilizing Shopify and the Stamped application to gather customer reviews. I'm wondering if there's a way to display these reviews directly in the product block or integrate them into the email content.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Akers Digital 6 August 2023, 00:24

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hey @Yul ,

I’m unsure with Stamped. I’m guessing you are on Shopify?  Probably one of my favorite review apps in Shopify is Judge Me. Through Judge Me you can pull in star reviews and also the review text itself. Worth checking out!

https://support.judge.me/en/support/solutions/articles/44002411492-add-judge-me-product-review-stars-and-average-ratings-to-klaviyo-emails

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

You may be able to use Make for this.

Make is a highly visual, no-code workflow automation solution with pre-built connectors for over 1,500 SaaS solutions including Stamped, Shopify and Klaviyo.

You could build a workflow that watches for new reviews in Stamped and then write them into the product block in Shopify.

Alternatively, you may be able to pull them into email templates in Klaviyo, again using Make.

Make has a Free(forever) tier for low usage levels - paid plans start at just $9/month.

There’s also a helpful Make Community if you have detailed questions.