This post contains resources related to our live training [Strategy session] Design a custom segmentation strategy for your business (entrepreneurs) which will take place on Tuesday, May 15th, at 10AM ET/3PM BST. You can register to attend this training live if you haven’t already done so!
The recording of this session will be available here after it takes place.
During this session, we:
- Review the importance of segmentation and the different ways you can use segments
- Explore different segmentation criteria based on common business goals
- Learn a framework to design the right segmentation strategy for your business
Make a copy of the worksheet:
- Google doc version: https://klaviyogrowth.com/3VALTCV
- Word version: https://klaviyogrowth.com/3LL44Ci
Key takeaways from the training
- Segmenting your customer base enables you to deliver better experiences for customers and achieve a higher marketing ROI.
- A good segmentation strategy takes into account your business goals and stage of development.
- Identify immediate next steps as well as think about the long-term vision.
- Continue monitoring your segments and refine your strategy as your business evolves.
Additional learning resources
- [Help Center] Getting started with segments
- [Help Center] Advanced segmentation reference
- [Help Center] Segment conditions reference
- [Benchmark Report] Email segmentation for ecommerce
- Browse all Klaviyo integrations
- [Case study] Wilkinson Sword
- [Live training] Campaign strategies with Browne Trading Company